Farm Share 2023
Community Supported Agriculture
We are excited to offer our very first Farm Share CSA! We have a total of 25 spots to fill in our local community. (Wolfville, Kentville, Gaspereau, and Grand- pre)
Farm Share CSA members will be signing up for a weekly box of mixed seasonal produce from our farm for 15 weeks, starting on June 13th ,2023 and ending on September 20th, 2023.
Members' advance payment for the full 15 week period offers our farm a secure amount of income to work with during the spring when we need it most. Every Spring we invest in new materials, infrastructure upgrades, compost, seeds, tools, and more. We are very grateful for your participation and commitment to our farm!
We can answer any questions you have throughout the season at the e-mail email@example.com or by phone (902) 990-0098 (Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm)
Thank you for your support and looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Check out all our CSA information below.
Farm Share Info:
- Your share will be $450 ($30 a week) for a full 15 week offering through our farm season.
- Payment due by May 15th, 2023. Please e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or pay cash to us directly at the farm. (If you need a payment plan please let us know as soon as possible, we are happy to arrange alternative options if needed.)
- Pick-up days are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11am to 6pm at the farm:
902 Newtonville Rd, Forest Hill, Nova Scotia.
(delivery or drop-off spots may be available upon request)
- If you cannot pick up your box, please arrange for a friend, neighbor or family member to come or we would be happy to donate it to someone in need!
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com requesting to sign up for your farm share today!
Halifax Brewery Market, August 27th, 2022
What's in your box?
You will find in your weekly box a mix of our hand-grown seasonal vegetables, strawberries and herbs, as well as seasonal fruit (apples, plums, blueberries and pears) from other local growers (Hawthorne Hill Farm and Ariang Farm).
Each week the boxes will contain 5-8 different items chosen by the farmers (Meg and Erich) that will change throughout the season depending on availability.
What to expect throughout the season:
- Salad Mix, Head lettuce, Asian greens, Bok choy
- Swiss Chard and Celery
- Brassicas (Cabbages, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Kale)
- Herbs (Dill, Parsley, Cilantro, Basil, Thyme, Oregano)
- Root veggies (Beets, Carrots, Potatoes, parsnip, radish (red, purple and watermelon) Turnips, and Daikon)
- Strawberries and Rhubarb
- Peas and Beans (yellow, purple, green)
- Zucchini and Winter Squash
- Alliums (Green onion, White onion, Chives and Red onion)
- Cherry Tomatoes and Heirloom Tomatoes
- Eggplant and Peppers
- Garlic and Garlic Scapes